Healthy fats and essential nutrients like protein, dietary fiber, minerals, and vitamin E make hazelnuts, also known as filberts, an excellent addition to your daily diet.
Hazelnuts have a sweet flavor and are typically grown in Italy, Spain, Turkey, the United States, and roasted or raw.
Here are five amazing health benefits of hazelnuts:-
1. Hazelnuts are great for your heart health
- Because they contain a lot of healthy fats and antioxidants, which help lower cholesterol levels and lower your risk of cardiovascular diseases like stroke and heart attack.
- They also have a lot of oleic acid, which is good for your heart.
- Healthy nuts contain potassium, dietary fiber, antioxidants, fatty acids, magnesium, and other nutrients that help maintain blood pressure.
2. Has anti-cancer properties
- Hazelnuts have anti-cancer properties due to the antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins they contain.
- Additionally, they shield your body from oxidative stress.
- The American Institute of Cancer Research says that hazelnuts contain proanthocyanidins and alpha-tocopherol, two antioxidants that get rid of free radicals in the body, protecting cells from damage and lowering the risk of cancer.
- Standard utilization lessens the gamble of colon malignant growth.
3. Further develops your skin surface
- Known for its helpful properties, hazelnut oil is utilized in different skincare items.
- The high measures of phenolic intensifies like flavonoids and tannins in them further develop your skin wellbeing and forestalls a few contaminations.
- As per research, these phenolic intensifies assist with dialing back skin maturing and deal with skin issues like sun harm, kinks, and skin break out.
- The vitamin E in them adds shine to your skin.
4. Reduces body inflammation
- The antioxidants and monounsaturated fats found in hazelnuts aid in reducing body inflammation and oxidative stress. Chronic diseases are less likely to occur as a result of this.
- A study found that eating 60 grams of hazelnuts daily for 12 weeks reduced inflammation in overweight and obese participants.
- In order to lessen the inflammatory response, you need to consume at least 40 grams of hazelnuts per day.
5. Good for your hair
- hazelnuts’ vitamin E helps people with alopecia stop losing their hair and makes their hair grow.
- Additionally, they nourish your scalp and enhance the texture of your hair, making it smooth, shiny, and healthy.
- Hazelnuts contribute to the body’s production of collagen, which strengthens your mane.
- They also have zinc, selenium, and protein, all of which are beneficial to the health of your hair and scalp.
- Jonas Brothers Tease New Bee Gees-Inspired Album - January 28, 2023
- Apple is developing tools to help customers in creating applications for an upcoming headset - January 28, 2023
- Mercedes becomes first certified Level-3-autonomy car company in the US - January 28, 2023