Shenzhen, China, December 12, 2020, ZEXPRWIRE, While development has brought us stable electricity supply, clean water and convenient delivery food, it is also causing problems, such as scarcity of resources, environmental pollution and traffic congestion. This is where smart city comes into play. Proposed by IBM, it has been picking up steam ever since and is especially relevant at a time when transformation is needed for sustainable development.
CyberVein puts people first when outlaying detailed plans for smart city development. For instance, it uses DAVE to interconnect all the data, provides tailored services and offers an opportunity for all participants to build and manage smart cities together. It is not simply about rolling out solutions, but more about providing warm experiences. Here are three things CyberVein can do for smart city development.
Manage the relationship between people, big data and technology
Data, as a new form of factor of production and also a driving force of smart city development, is becoming increasingly valuable. However, problems persist regarding data ownership and security. CyberVein thereby proposes Federated Learning, which verifies data ownership and enables data flow without modelling these data. The core technology of this solution, encrypted computation, protects the data privacy of users and industries, playing an important role in the commercial application of emerging digital technologies, such as data co-management, AI and new infrastructure.
Satisfy the needs of people living and working
In the future, infrastructure of a smart city would include atmospheric monitoring, food safety supervision, smart electricity, smart security, smart traffic and so on. This requires us to put people first and produce more targeted city management plans.
CyberVein has cooperated with Kingsoft Cloud in developing smart products for Xiaomi. It uses PISR Database and Federated Learning to help improve the environment and people’s wellbeing. Three smart home products have been rolled out, among which Xiaomi Qingping Air Monitor gives timely feedback on and analysis of air quality and therefore ensures a healthy living environment for families. Moreover, it is connected to the Internet, allowing users to control the device from their cell phones or PCs, whenever they want, wherever they want.
So far, CyberVein has cooperated with a number of authorities and companies. Here are DAVE applications in smart city development.
1. CyberVein collaborated with China’s Zhoukou government in laying out strategic plans for the development of logistic and supply chain centers in central China. It is expected to cooperate with 10,000+ brands and serve 10 million micro-financiers.
2. CyberVein cooperated with AIA Hongkong and Ablemex Financial & Insurance Services Ltd., offering 18 kinds of services based on data safeguarded by Federated Learning. These services include smart payment, smart financing, smart risk control, smart insurance, smart securities, and so on.
3. CyberVein worked together in smart medical case with Zhejiang university and BiomX, and in generic security case with Jiangsu NextStage for authorities in Jiangsu, Sichuan and Shaanxi Province in China.
In above case, C-end and B-end users are allowed to upload their data to the chain and use encrypted computation of Federated Learning to model their data for rewards. This whole process is shielded by blockchain encryption technology and is safe from vicious interference.
CyberVein wants to make sure that even without basic understanding of the technology, a person can still make full use of blockchain, in the same way that a person can utilize the Internet without knowing anything about TCP/IP. This is how CyberVein puts people first. It aims to bridge social gaps, help facilitate social growth and improve people’s living standards.
Colibri Group, with the support of the Coindar crypto calendar, is developing and promoting CyberVein in Russia. Colibri Group leaders have recently joined the Committee on Blockchain Technologies and Cryptoeconomics, which opens opportunities for CyberVein to interact with Russian state structures.
- Good Home Services proves to be one of the best providers of home appliances - January 27, 2021
- Female-founded subscription box honors Southeast Asian communities through food - January 27, 2021
- Xiaomi announces Redmi Note 9T for UK, bringing premium innovation and 5G speeds - January 26, 2021
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Infuse News journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.