Golden Eagles of John Brown vs. Baylor Bears
Current Records: Baylor 1-0, John Brown 0-0
How to watch
- When: Thursday, November 9, 2023 at 12 p.m. ET
- Where: Ferrell Center — Waco, Texas
- TV: ESPN Plus
- Online Streaming: Catch select NCAA Basketball matches on fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
What You Need to Know
The John Brown Golden Eagles’ 2023–2024 campaign will begin on the road when they take on the Baylor Bears. On November 9th, at 12:00 p.m. ET, the Ferrell Centre will tip off.
In this game on Thursday, the number of possessions is probably going to play a major factor: With an average of 48 rebounds per game, John Brown was breaking the glass the previous season. Nevertheless, knowing that Baylor has been averaging 38 points per game, it’s not like they struggle there.
John Brown found the previous season with a record of 0–1, thus they will be looking to improve on that performance this year. However, Baylor had an incredible run, finishing in an amazing 22-9 record.
In their previous meeting, which took place in December of 2016, Baylor crushed John Brown, 107-53. Is history bound to repeat itself, or can John Brown get revenge for their loss? We’ll quickly learn the truth.
History of Series
The lone meeting between these two teams in the previous seven years was won by Baylor.
December 18, 2016 – John Brown 53 vs. Baylor 107
- Fortnite Diversifies its Offerings with a Lego Building Game and the Successor to Rock Band - December 5, 2023
- YouTube now shows a video’s likes and views in real time - December 5, 2023
- This month, “Saltburn” will be available on Prime Video - December 5, 2023