Hudsonville Ice Cream will have seven exciting new flavours available starting in February.
Little Debbie has teamed up with the Holland-based ice cream firm once again to “create the ultimate snack cake ice creams of all time.”
The Christmas Tree Cakes ice cream flavour, a white cake ice cream base with green sprinkles and a red icing swirl, was introduced in December 2021 by the two firms. The holiday-themed collaboration was only available for a short time, and many fans were left wanting more.
And, beginning in early February, Hudsonville Ice Cream and Little Debbie will reunite to release seven new flavours inspired by Little Debbie’s iconic snack cakes.
New Hudsonville Ice Cream and Little Debbie flavors
- Oatmeal Creme Pies: Vanilla creme ice cream with soft oatmeal cookie chunks and a hint of molasses.
- Cosmic Brownies: Brownie batter ice cream with micro rainbow chips and brownie crumbs.
- Zebra Cakes: White cake ice cream with yellow cake bits and a milk chocolate fudge swirl.
- Honey Buns: Honey Buns ice cream with glazed honey bun chunks and a sweet cinnamon swirl.
- Strawberry Shortcake Rolls: White cake ice cream with yellow cake chunks and a tangy strawberry swirl.
- Swiss Rolls: Chocolate cake ice cream with chocolate cake chunks and whipped cream swirl.
- Nutty Bars: Peanut butter ice cream with chocolatey waffle cone chunks and a thick fudge swirl.
Starting February 1st, the new tastes will be available at Walmart. Each taste will be available year-round and sold by the pint for $2.50 each container.