Instagram launched a feature allowing users to delete their accounts in June 2022 to meet with Apple’s revised App Store policies.
Until recently, the only ways to delete your Instagram account were through desktop or mobile web browser logins. Instagram had to include the function, though, after Apple instructed developers that starting on June 30, 2022, apps that provide account creation must also support account deletion.
You should be informed that deleting your account would permanently delete your profile, photographs, videos, comments, likes, and follows.
Nevertheless, you have 30 days to reconsider deleting your account, so if you change your mind, you may log back into Instagram and ask to have your account restored.
Remember that you may always temporarily deactivate your Instagram account rather than deleting it, and all of your content will remain hidden until you enable it once more by logging back in.
The procedures to delete (or deactivate) your Instagram account on an iPhone are shown below.
- Open the Instagram application.
- In the bottom right corner, tap the profile symbol.
- In the top right corner, tap the three lines.
- Select Settings.
- Click Account.
- Near the bottom of the menu, select Delete account.
- Then tap Delete Account to confirm (or Deactivate Account).
Instagram also gives you the option to hide your status, which keeps others from finding out when you were last active or online.
- Rose Bowl agrees to clears way for College Football Playoff to add 12 teams in 2024 and 2025 - December 1, 2022
- On December 23rd, Ferrari’s Vision hybrid race car debuts in “Gran Turismo 7” - November 28, 2022
- Know 5 reasons to add raisin water into your diet each day based on its health benefits - November 28, 2022