What you must know
- The Nord CE and 9RT, along with the OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, 7T, and 7T Pro, will all be receiving the OxygenOS 12 Open Beta, according to OnePlus.
- Only the regional India version is now accessible; it is advised that customers from other countries wait.
- Apart from the Nord N20 5G, these are the last OnePlus devices that need to be updated.
- Work-Life Balance, Canvas AOD, and dark mode are all improved with the update, although there are some known problems.
The OxygenOS 12 beta is now accessible for the OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7T, its Pro editions, and the OnePlus Nord CE, according to an official announcement on June 30 by OxygenOS Operations Manager Abdul B. on the OnePlus community forums.
Last week, the OxygenOS 12 beta, based on Android 12, was finally made available for the OnePlus 9RT. Nearly all Android 12-eligible phones now have access to the beta thanks to this latest batch of OnePlus phones.
Unfortunately, only the Indian software version—not the Global version—is now accessible for download. Abdul B. encourages you to “could introduce unforeseen bugs or potential issues” as downloading it “wait for other regional versions to roll out.”
The posts include “known issues” as being “uunable to wake screen by tapping screen” or that your “reset data may fail” if you switch back to OxygenOS 11, even if you have the correct version of the phone.
We’ll link to each relevant community thread below, where you may get download links for each pertinent Android 12 package if you have an Indian model or want to take a chance on the bugs: OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro, OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro, OnePlus Nord CE, and OnePlus 9RT are all available in new tabs.
These phones have now entered open beta, and you anticipate that they will get the finished product within the next two months. However, it will change depending on the problems that appear, where you live, and which carrier you use (in the US).
As far as we are aware, the new OnePlus Nord N20 5G, which debuted this June with Android 11, is the only eligible OxygenOS 12 device that has not yet received the beta.
In terms of the new features available to owners of the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T, OxygenOS 12 widens Work-Life Balance to all users, offers Canvas AOD updates for your lock screen, improves battery life with Smart Battery Engine, and even enables customization of your dark mode colour theme. The complete list is available in the posts that are linked.
Additionally, OnePlus has invited owners of the OnePlus 10 Pro to sign up for the closed beta of OxygenOS 13. However, it must finish the unfinished software business with its older phones before fully committing to the new OS.
OnePlus Pro 10
With the OnePlus 10 Pro, you get excellent performance, a slick 120Hz QHD display, insanely quick 65W-80W cable charging, all-day battery life, and software that is devoid of clutter. The 10 Pro will be the first OnePlus phone to receive OxygenOS 13, which we anticipate will bring about some significant improvements. OxygenOS 12 has had its fair share of issues.
- Rose Bowl agrees to clears way for College Football Playoff to add 12 teams in 2024 and 2025 - December 1, 2022
- On December 23rd, Ferrari’s Vision hybrid race car debuts in “Gran Turismo 7” - November 28, 2022
- Know 5 reasons to add raisin water into your diet each day based on its health benefits - November 28, 2022